Thursday, February 5

"I Get this Writer's Block, It Comes Quick As A Shock"

Song: Writers Block
Artist: Just Jack
Album: Overtones

I've had Writer's Block for a while, which is why I haven't really been updating on the blog like I should have. I was kidding when I told my friend he had passed it on to me, but in all seriousness I really have been offput with the urge to write. I started writing an addendum to my short story in class on Tuesday, but it was three paragraphs, and I wouldn't really consider it a breakthrough.

I have so many things to say, so I'm going to make a schedule and try to keep with it.

Friday: Why I Love Black Men....but White Boys aren't too bad either
Saturday & Sunday: The Week in Review
Monday: The Current State of Black Men
Tuesday: What I Want to Do With My Life
Wednesday: Artist Profile
Thursday: Bracing Yourself for Singles Awareness Day


Okay Good.