Saturday, February 7

"The Crush"

Soultry Sam Here!!! I just have a quick question... Do you remember that feeling??? That feeling that you get when you meet somebody who you are just completely smitten with... You all know, that butterflies in your stomach, rosey cheek, cloud 9 feeling, that you get every time you here the persons name... Thats the feeling that I'm talking about... To be honest I haven't felt that way about anybody since the first time I met, Garrett... He was my first real everything; love, boyfriend, and... well you know the rest... Lol... After dating Garrett for 4 years we finally decided to try something new... We are still friends, at least I hope... And we talk often but, you know its not the same... But, he was the first person to really make me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach... Well, now I finally get to go through that all over again... That new kinda of love... (well not really love, but you catch my drift)... I finally met someone who I feel is my kinda guy... Intellectual, goal oriented, down to earth, sexy, tall, and from the DMV, it just cant get any better then that for me... I really like him, we will just call him "The Crush"... And yesterday, I was so excited to receive a simply message from him asking me about something that I had know idea he even knew about... But, I will go into detail about the chain of events of these past 2 days later, and I hope some more things happen between now and then... Im just really excited to finally have a crush, and I hope he is just as excited to get 2 know me, as I am to get to know him... But, for now, im gonna try and play it cool...