Tuesday, December 2

On Lonely Night's I'll Start To Fade




I was having a dose of my daily crack, while I was supposed to be writing an essay, and I stumbled across a young girl's blog. I was taken aback by how honest she was. She was writing about Car Sex with her girlfriend and got really detailed. On a level, I was kind of jealous. I thought to myself, "Why Can't I Be That Honest?" I always come off with an attitude like, I don't give a fuck. However, we all know that isn't the case.

So, I'm going to try to keep it honest, like I used to, before I felt judged. Before people came up to me and told me "I didn't know you were a smoker!?" like that was a bad thing. It's time for the realness, I'm always searching for it, and yet won't be it myself. Something's gotta give.

I'll continue to use fake names for other people though, I don't want to be putting their business out therr.