Tuesday, December 2

Don't Take It Personal

Artist: Monica
Album: Miss Thang

Today I was real excited, I just felt something big was gonna happen. So you know, I wake up, put on my outfit I've been planning in my head for ages. Usually, it doesn't turn out right, but today it looked just how I wanted. (If I had my camera I would have taken mad pictures, but alas I'll just have to explain it.)

Outfit: Black Tank Top: Purpley-Blue Cardigan (with my school pin for a preppy touch): Houndstooth Grey and Black Mini, MY GOLDENROD OPAQUE TIGHTS: My pearlescent grey pumps (see below posts): Red Heart Earrings

I looked amazing, had on the matching purple eyeliner, I was a fox today, did it matter that my legs looked like Banana's? No.

Anyways, nobody see's me today, and I'm pissed, not one person, I was all around campus, I was all in the Library looking for a book, and alas. No One. No one is meant to see my Gossip Girl Pre-Game Look. :0(

The song on the blog wasn't working...nada. I was upset.

then I got a lil' facebook message that cheered me up right quick.

My friend @ Clark Atlanta is Crossing Alpha Tomorrow.....and I'ma be all up in there losing my voice and such screaming for him....aw my cutie.

YAY!