Wednesday, December 3

Im KooKoo 4 KoKonutters!!!

Some Sample Work, Complements of KoKonutters!!!
So, today is the first time I am deciding to seriously write on my best home skillet in the AUC, that chick u call KoKonutters blog. Now that I am done with writing BS about the planets for Dr. Dark, finished the hardest 'TAKE HOME" statistics test of my life, and done with Dr. Stones major Macroeconomics test, I can finally let my hair down, and do the things I love to do, like write on KoKo's blog. I don't believe I need to introduce my self, but just in case, I am Soultry Sam. Now, let me get into why I titled this "Im Kookoo 4 KoKonutters!!". Im pretty sure we have all met people, and assumed that they have in there own way shown you all that they have to offer to the world, it may be through conversation, direct interaction, or maybe your just the type of person that just gets those intense vibes of "good" or "evil" from people. Just when I thought KoKo has reveiled all that she had to offer has a friend to me (I know that statements sounds kinda of shallow, almost like "Damn you do think that people are deeper then that", but that's not it), she surprised me. We were @ Club Woody when KoKo unvailed one of her other many talents, the talent of "Photoshop Wizard". She introduced me to brushes, and backgrounds, and transparency (all photoshop terms), and I was amazed. Considering that I am changing my major to art, I was eternally grateful, more then she will ever realized. And I know it seems like Im making a big deal out of nothing, but photo shop has made my life so much simpler. So, shout out to the greatest person I know, and I thank God for bringing her into my life (No Homo), although she talks about herself obsessively, LOL, she always manages to take a break, listen to what I have to say and is always there to teach me something new. I LOVE KOKO!!!