Saturday, October 4

The Shining Beacon in the Midst of the Fog.



So I'm in Tennesse at Vanderbilt chillin with some buddies. Getting here was a chore, but when we rolled up on Nashville from that LONG drive, (5 hours, thanks to Lola) there was a White Castle sign illuminated above waiting to greet us. It summoned us with it's neon-lit 24 hour sign and captured us with it steamy burgery smell. When I walked through the 70's-Mideval threshold my body felt at home. I smiled and waved at the cashier and just took in the cheap decor and the random slider-shaped signs hanging from the ceiling. (I'll post more pictures later) I could feel the steamed goodness coming towards me and the smiling faces of the people making those little burgers in front of me was almost too much to handle. My trip was cut short though, and I had to take it to go because people were waiting in the car for us. (People who obviously do nut understand my White Castle rituals.) So instead of eating at the kingdom's little tables and having the full White Caslte experience, I'm sippin' on my Diet Coke and eatin' an A1 ORIGINAL SLIDER!!! (Oh so good) in the dorm....I feel so good right now (to quote Riley Freeman "This is what Crack must feel like), and you should too. Go get a White Castle burger, do WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET WHAT YOU CRAVE!!!!
(Then Tell me about it)



I need me some Jersey.