Tuesday, May 6

Life After Death...and Taxes

Artist: Relient K

Album: Mhmmm

I chain smoked 3 Cigarettes today, in a span of hmm 15 minutes.

So that's not so bad. It's not as bad as that day last year when I smoked 8 in half an hour. I was doing so well. I stopped smoking when I was drunk, I stopped smoking period. FREAKING 4 MONTHS!  In fact today I was totally sober....

I think I'm trying to grasp on to something that was never really there, and by trying to grab something you'll never catch, your only inflicting pain on yourself. I create fantasies within my head. I'm not going to lie, I was attached....I LIED TO MYSELF.

Never lie to yourself, nothing good will come of it.

Bubble Gum and I were never Bubble Gum and I, no one ever addressed to us as that. So why must I think of us as that.

I never was mutually exclusive with cotton candy, and never made that statement, and had no place to get mad when I was doing my thing and he was doing his.

If I specifically tell you I won't get attached, I can't expect you to know that I'm lying through my fucking teeth.

There's more, but oh well.