Saturday, January 12

Foundations

Artist: Kate Nash
Album: Made of Bricks

Just so everyone knows, Kate Nash is amazing, please support her, she has true talent.

Okay so today was a very frustrating day for me. First of all I had to tell my suitcase to behave before I took it to a VERY unhappy place. After literally sitting on it to get it closed, I finally finished packing. The only thing I need to pack is my Chi, and my heels. (I don't know how the heels are going to get to GA but they will! Trust me. I know I'm forgetting clothes, but I really don't care.

Then I was really excited that I was going to go get my hair cut, so I actually got up and DID MY HAIR! I look like a human being now, and I don't take a second glance in the mirror to make sure I didn't transform into a mutant overnight anymore. (I discovered AUSSIE conditioner, it made my hair amazingly silky, JUST LIKE THE BOTTLE SAID, and I never believe the bottles, never.) Okay so, I blew out my hair, straightened it with the CHI, and went to the salon to get it cut! Finally after years of having no style my hair will take a shape.

No. I have to wait one more day, because this effing hair dresser decides she needs to leave. I have the worst luck. So I have to rush it tomorrow, and make sure that I get my hair done, before I get on my 3:00 Plane to Atlanta Georgia. Bloody Hell. (I thought I'd sound a bit English since I'm listening to Kate Nash)

I'll post pictures tomorrow, because deep inside...I'm a narcissist