Tuesday, January 29

Fences

Artist: Paramore
Album: Riot!

I really like Paramore. I don't know why, because I've been on a seemingly irreversible hip-hop binge. Don't know, but every now and then I like bubble gum washed over with electric guitar. It suits me. It's put me in a dark mood though, I'm brooding again, something I'm particularly known for. I got in a fight two days ago with Mr. X. I'm officially naming him Mr. X, because 1 I'm tired of hearing his name, and 2 because I'm not going to continually blast him on the internet without his permission.

So Mr. X did that thing, that most guys do when they want to break up with you. However, there's one tiny detail that I forgot to point out, He's not my BOYFRIEND! I really just enjoy his conversation, okay so back to the topic. He did that thing, you know, where they say something stupid on purpose to get you completely mad so you'll stop speaking to them. So you're the bad guy and not them, and I thought we didn't play games in college. So he gave me the bait, and like an idiot, I bit hard. I laid it into him, and then the next day I said that I overreacted and I was sorry. I was expecting everything to be okay ya know. Instead he was tight lipped as ever. So I was like umm fuck that.

Later I find out the reason he's not speaking is that. I bitched him out his birthday, and a real friend wouldn't forget his birthday or yell at him on said day.

Fuck. My Bad.