Sunday, January 4

"She was in the habit of Reapplying Makeup...Makeup"

Song: You Owe me and I.O.U
Artist: Hot Hot Heat
Album: Elevator
Okay new section!! The Makeup Chronicles, you can also read this as "Insert Girly Post Here" If I even have any male readers, feel free to skip this section and go about your daily business. It will always be marked by this image so you won't get confused/suckered in to watching me put on makeup, or complain about the makeup I don't have.

I'm starting this because when I actually put effort into my makeup application, I always get great compliments, and it's fueled my hobby even further. I'm always looking for something new and cool to do/find. I'm also on the never-ending search for good makeup tips that I would share, and FOUNDATION AND BLUSHES that match my skin color. Greeat....

This will also be the beginning of my venture out into video blogging, I'm excited!! Anyways the first video will be posted when I get my new Coastal Scents palette that's on backorder. Blërg.