Wednesday, December 10

"She's Got Angel Eye's and a Baby Face"

Song: Freak Though
Artist: TI (Feat. Pharell)
Album: Urban Legend

FYI: The link to the albums are clickable, and downloadable. Have Fun.

So today was one of those days where I was NOT getting dressed, even to go to class. I threw on some PINK sweats cause I was trying to be cute but still laid back, but they got wet from the rain. At the end of my final I was shivering in my damn sweat pants. (Oxymoron? I think so.) So afterward, I threw on some ball shorts. I snickered when I was putting them on because I was like damn, "I should give these back, but they're way too comfortable." Then I made mental list of how many pairs of ball shorts/sweatpants I've collected, (6 pairs....) and I laughed, you throw white tee's in that mix, and it's just ridiculous.

There's something about my crew, but ball shorts and sweatpants are like trophies to us. It's not an ownership thing, but I don't know how to explain it. I don't want to call it an achievement but it's a pride thing. At the moment when I'm putting them on, it's because I'm not going back to Hillman wearing the same clothes I went out in the night before. Mostly, because they're uncomfortable but also because I don't want to get judged. When you walk into the cafeteria on a Sunday morning, it's okay to look like a bum, but not a hoochified bum. Eventually I'll return them....when I get around to doing laundry.

So, I mean...I collect ball shorts, what do guys collect?