Friday, December 12

"Baby It's Cold Outside"

Artist: Lou Rawls (Feat. Dianne Reeves)
Album: Seasons 4 U

Christmas List 8-7

8. A Nintendo Wii: I'm going to assume you're lying if you say you don't want this. If you're too cool to get down with the get down, just know that I will be moving my hips in awkward places trying to catch that damn hula hoop on Wii Fit, and I will not be ashamed.
7: Relief from my Writers Block, I haven't been able to continue on any of my short stories, or write any poems that don't concern The Kid. It's truly sad, and I need to step my game up. I miss my creative side, it needs to come back, the adventures of Vanessa, Anthony, Janay, Nia, and Edward are far from over.
So...this is all I've got so far
"They call me dope cause I'm addictive, but I'm a rock that's hard to find, like a semi-precious gemstone with a diamond state of mind"

I think it's fly.