Wednesday, November 12

Regrets

So, I guess I'm having second thoughts about letting everyone see this. I've noticed that I've been putting disclaimers above my posts, or that I've been tip-toeing around subjects I would normally just write about. That's bothering me, I really want to stay true to myself and do me. However, now that's not so possible considering the fact that the environment in which I spend my daily life is very judgmental, and if I say one wrong thing, people might avoid me like the plague.


Honestly, I'm tired of the Cotton Candy Saga and Bubble Gum is no longer relevant to my life anymore.

Let's talk about the happiness factor in my life. It's not there any more, I've been realizing it for a while. I'll call The Kid or Salem about it, and vent for 20 minutes to an hour and they'll just say the same things. "Don't let it get to you" "You should be enjoying this time." But some days I just come to my Dorm Room too through, I'm ready to kick someone, except I can't go practice. I'm frustrated, with a lot of things.

I'm frustrated because:
1. I hold on to things
2. I procrastinate too damn much
3. I hate Judgmental People
4. I'm not true to myself
5. I don't have Nikki
6. I don't have guidance
7. I'm walking up a slippery slope
8. I'm not admitting that I'm depressed
9.I admit too easily that I have a problem
10. I'll never have a "person" in Atlanta.