Friday, November 7

"How could you be so Dr. Evil?"

Song: Heartless

Artist: Kanye West
Album: 808's and Heartbreak
Deleting the Number.
Yes, I alluded to it previously, but now I will address it. Recently I deleted "The Kid" and Bubble Gum's numbers. I couldn't take it anymore. I would catch myself sending some dangerous text messages, even when it was 12 in the midday. So I decided to make a preemptive strike on those dangerous text messages by deleting their numbers.
At first I only deleted their numbers, and not their text messages in my inbox. Then I realized I had to delete my messages. However, I STILL had their numbers, in random e-mails and FB messages. So I had to go ahead and delete those. Success! Wrong.

I ended up forgetting all about Bubble Gum for a while, and then got a text message from him and didn't even recognize the number. So that was a success. The Kid not so much. Because The Kid and I still plan on being friends, I kinda have to keep his number around somewhere.

Let me tell you, this is not the best plan of action. Actually, its a cop out, because I have no will power not to call or text you I have to delete your number, and in actuality I don't delete it because it's always stored somewhere. In fact, the more I deleted it, the more I had to see the actual numbers so now I actually memorized it. Go figure.

I don't even memorize stuff like that either, the only telephone numbers I know are My Mom's, My Dad's, and My house numbers and my best friend's from Kindergarten [and she moved in 7th grade]. I barely know my own number, and now I've memorized his!? Ughhh Life is so fickle.

So all in all. Deleting Numbers Doesn't Work. Saving them as ./asshole/don't answer doesn't work. You have to address your feelings.

Ahem. I tried that today too...FAIL