Wednesday, November 26

Holiday Check-Up Pt. 1

I haven't even gotten to the fam yet, and I'm already exhausted. Right now Table headquarters are located in the cut of gate C12 of Charlotte International Airport. They have free wireless, who knew?


I didn't go to sleep at all yesterday night, and instead twiddled my thumbs and primped all night. Two things my mom taught me about traveling, always come home to a clean house [dorm] and always dress up to travel, because you don't know who you'll run into. Secretly, I always dress up and wear my CoCo Chanel oversized sunglasses so that people will mistake me for a celebrity. I don't know what celebrity I look like, but hey it was worth a try. The Kid came and picked me up to take me to the airport at 5:30. It was really awkward to say the least, until Usher's "Trading Places" came on, then we started being cordial, but even that was a challenge. Sigh, I wish that I could stop being petty and just accept my situation. As Beans always says "It is what it is."

I met a guy from Morehouse that I kinda knew at the airport, and we chilled until my flight and it turned out we had the same flight. He was kinda awkward but really nice, and he was a friend of mines ex-boyfriend, so you know lay it on thick.