Tuesday, November 4

The Election Jitters



So I have jitters, in fact if I could make this site Red White and Blue with Obama all over I would. I'm just so excited that the first election I'm eligible to partake in, is one of the most historical elections ever. In my heart, I truly believe that Senator Barack Obama will win the presidency. I can't believe November is here though, like it seems just yesterday Hillary was buying off votes from black people and hiding her baby-eating habits.


Oh I'm just kidding, but I am rather excited. The Girls and I got up at 3:30 today to go and vote. Although I am registered in Georgia, and know that ther

e will be a high McCain-Palin turnout, I'm just glad that my ballot said what I wanted it to say, and I was represented.

Because One Vote Counts.