Thursday, November 6

"But get Bent Before you Come, Cause for that Liquor I'll Be Chargin"




Song: The Bassment Party
Artist: The Cool Kids
Album: Bake Sale


So, if you couldn't tell...Major Overhaul. It's simplistic, yet it's me. I actually like it for once. 

Because I used this blog as a very personal outlet, some entries and posts have mysteriously gone missing. It's for the best, I mean I couldn't have Cotton Candy or Bubble Gum figuring out who they were.  But hey it's another step in the right direction {so it seems}. However, I have labeled all of my stories and poems, so surfers can be forewarned before they read them. Actually, I'm kidding, I made this site more accessible so that people would read my stuff, and I'd be more inclined to write, instead of waiting for Grey's Anatomy to come on. (IZZY AND ALEX)

Well, not everyone can be as perfect as Izzy & Alex. I know my life is no where near that point, it's kind of depressing. I have to watch two beautiful people have it all on TV while I sit around waiting for a damn text message. However, I refuse to initiate conversation. It has been my role for too long, and I want to see how bad CC wants to talk to me. (Obviously, it's not that bad since it's been a while) Actually, I don't refuse to initiate conversation, I just cant. I deleted his number, out of my phone, and my address book, and I deleted all correspondence over a certain Social Networking Site. I did that to BG too, and then I got this text message telling me that he found my earrings, and I didn't know who it was. I finally flipped the script on his ass. Too bad neither of us care that much.

I really don't have anything more to write about, I'm too drained from making this site look pretty and functional. Oh, but guys I did add a new playlist. This first song, "Bassment Party" is 
really good, and then of course KIDZ IN THE HALL! I think my obsession has gotten to be a bit much, but while we're on the subject.

KIDZ IN THE HALL!!!!!
FIVE DOLLARS!!!!!
THIS SATURDAY!!!!
"Hey Guys it's the Remix"

Atlanta Indie Music Festival....hit me up if you wanna come with..

I mean ermm, if I know you.