Thursday, November 27

Aww Love




So, I'm watching the Notebook right now. A movie I probably I shouldn't be watching in the state I'm in. However, I do love self torture, my life wouldn't be the same without it.

Back to the notebook...While watching this epic romantic movie, that once made me cry so hard, the UPS man thought someone had died, I realized that right now this movie is perfect for my life. Though I might not be a Southern Belle who happens to be an heiress to some ridiculous old money (including monogramed dining chairs), I have experienced some of those EXACT events.

The Mansion Scene
The Fight
Fin

...not the Mother though. Not the letters. That's where it ends.

I guess everything in life cant be a movie.

"Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons. But, when all is said and done, they have one thing in common - they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity and in a flash they are gone." -The Notebook