Wednesday, January 9

Count Me Out

Artist: New Edition
Album: Candy Girl

In bed all day, right now my boredom is growing at an exponential rate, but I know that when I go back to school, I will miss these lazy days.

Newsworthy Events in the Life of Victoria:

•I'm getting my hair done today, which will hopefully help propel me to get off my ass and actually do things with my life.
•I changed the Icons and background on my Macbook because I felt I needed to spice it up a little bit
•Ditto for the layout of my blog, I really wanted to create one of my own but I was too tired, and it was looking kind of morbid
•I leave for Georgia in 3 days, How did the time go by so fast?
•It has been 5 days since my last cigarette!

However the most un-newsworthy event that I choose to reveal...(drumroll please)...I slept with that special person. Well, physically, not in the sexual way. So, nothing happened, we just slept, and to tell you the truth I'm so excited about that. Because from my side, I didn't want anything, I didn't try anything, all I wanted to do was sleep. Now this might seem like boring shit. "You simply slept in the same bed with the person you've been pining over for years. Mazel Tov." But I'm like wicked excited, because this means that I can start getting over us. (Well the mental us, since there was never actually an us) Because I now know that if we were drunk and happened to get paired off, nothing would happen. There's no chance, there's no more room to think. "welll maybe??" No. Close the book! I am Free.

Nikki still doesn't believe me, she says that I will never get over him, and I will always be dumb. I love the words of encouragement my best friend gives me. She's so supportive. (but in the back of my mind I think she's right.)