Sunday, March 22

"Ring, Ring, went the iPhone"

Song: Paris, Tokyo
Artist: Lupe Fiasco
Album: The Cool

Okay, so I know I'm late all this all you fanboys, but here it is. Apple announced last week that it's introducing a new operating system upgrade for the iPhone, iPhone 3.0. Unlike other smaller firmware updates, this update is about 2.5 GB in size. It's a major overhaul y'all. Look...

Features...
*Type E-mails, Text Messages, and Notes in Landscape mode.
*Cut, Copy and Paste for any application.
*Multi-Media message for iPhone 3G users
*Voice Memos
*Text Message Forwarding (Jesus answered this prayer individually)
*Spotlight for Cocoa applications
*Bluetoothing with other phones

I'm so freakin' excited, this now means that no one can talk shit about my phone. It's got all the stuff you've got, AND MORE!!! Apple just pulled an And 1 on this hoes and it feels so good.....

Comin' At Ya in Summer 2009...HOLLA!!!
(Oh and I'm getting rid of the gameboy come Friday)