Saturday, February 21

"This is the sound of throwin pennies on the ground."

Song: Pennies
Artist: The Cool Kids
Album: When Kids Ride Bicycles



I like this video alot, I know there's a 2k version but it makes me wanna have a seizure. Mikey Rock's shirt is FRESH.

I haven't really elaborated on my love of The Cool Kids. That's right I said it, LOVE. I'm not into Gangsta Rap on the 24/7, trust and believe, when I'm in the mood for it, it goes hard. However, I like to chill out and relax to hip-hop, but that doesn't always mean I want to listen to Talib. The first song I heard from them was One, Two. I listened to the first 4 seconds of it, and banished it to the darkest corners of my iPod where Celine Dion and MC Hammer rest.

I mean, I think it was just because I wasn't ready for it. Then I downloaded Bassment Party by complete happenstance and I loved it. I put it on all my friend's iPod's and the Blog Playlist. It's just real "but get bent before you come, cause for that liquor I'll be chargin." I just went through that shit last night. Chuck Inglish makes all the beats, (like Double 0 from Kidz in the Hall but this is completely different)

as Chyna would say: "I Fucks withe The Cool Kids"