Saturday, February 14

"I like the stylish clothes you wear, it's just those little things you do, that show how much you really care"

Song: I like it
Artist: DeBarge
Album: DeBarge

I think I've elaborated on how much I love Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson before, but I'm going to do it again, because his ass is so sexy he deserves more than one post. How is it, that Brad Pitt and George Clooney keep walking around getting votest Sexiest Man of the Year when this fine specimen is walking around among them. Actually I think the Rock is too fine that he's not even eligible, because then nobody would have a chance.

His name is The Rock (I don't know about you, but that's a nickname I wouldn't mind having if I were a guy), I mean I used to pretend to be interested in the WWF sagas between X-Factor and Stone Cold, The Rock, and well everyone, just so I could catch a glimpse of his sexy behind in some spandex.

Every movie he's in, Own it...except that disney one with the little girl, chalk that up to a contract. As he's gotten older, it's just gotten better. He lost weight, wears armani...swoon.

1:10 So Funny....

Happy Valentines Day to ME!