Thursday, January 8

The Onion

I freaking LOVE the Onion. I used to pick it up every time I went to the city. I love satirical journalism, I love it even more when the satire goes over people's heads. It manages to still be funny, while using the Associated Press style voice. I don't know about you, but to me that's a big feat. I kind of wish the Maroon Tiger was more like the Onion, it'd just make a life a whole lot funnier.
Anyways, Sam was duped by the Onion's very realistic news broadcast concerning the Macbook Wheel, even though I don't think that Dan Rather would ever say "Dicking Around" on the air. Speaking of, Dan Rather was my FAVORITE news correspondent ever, the news got much less interesting after his shady departure from CBS. (I mean, who even watches CBS anymore, I have a personal boycott against the network)

But this is my favorite video, by far, of the Onion television broadcast.