Wednesday, January 21

"My Body's Freezing Cold"

Song: Roleplay
Artist: Trey Songz
Album: Trey Day

So, the inauguration madness was exactly what it was, madness. I can't even begin to explain it, but within all the chaos came a one true minute of beauty where everyone came together. No bull, like seriously. Of course when people asked me was it worth it to come all this way to see Obama, I laughed and said "I didn't come for Obama, I came to see off President Bush." (I was being facetious) anyways, so besides my toes freezing in my boots. My fingers weren't doing so hot either.

See, they were nice and toasty inside of my gloves, but I had to keep taking them off to text and call people on my Iphone. I was so upset, I serendipitously ran into Goofy and Pluto and they encountered the same problem, their solution was to cut the fingers off their gloves. Ingenutive, yes. Heat effective, no. So I've been searching for some iPhone compatible gloves and I've found these.

Photobucket

Okay, so they're not cute. I don't like them, but you know they're functional. So if you're one of those people who choose function over fashion, then these are for you. They run about 27.00 @ Tavo However, for those of us who don't want to look like we're at the slopes all the time...
Fingerless Leather Driving Gloves!!!

Okay, so the leather driving gloves were so Lindsay Lohan 2006, (pre-rehab) however now they have use, and FUNKY COLORS! Oh I'll do that anyday thankyou. Of course they will leave your little fingers bare, however you'll look fly.