Sunday, December 28

Flipping In the Ghetto on A Dirty Mattress

Song: Everything is Everything
Artist: Lauryn Hill
Album: The Mis-education of Lauryn Hill


So apparently I'm what Black People call Thick, what White People call Fat, and what my doctor calls approaching Obesity. (Thanks Doc)

I'm no small girl, but I'm not big either, I'm RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE, and I'm perfectly fine with it. (Depending on what day you catch me on) Oh, so why am I rambling about this?

...I found these today. (Well I've actually been spying on them for some time, but I can actually afford them now.)

Unlike many, I have no qualms to leggings, but these are florescent pink, with a little neon green in the mix, and fat scribbly writing all over. On this model that makes them a must have, but on MY ass? I bet the letters will magically re-arrange themselves to spell out: CAUTION WIDE LOAD....

to buy or not to buy? Hmmm.....
Young, Fabulous, & Broke Cam Hoodie $176
You can Never go Wrong with a Hoodie.... (God this is cute)