Wednesday, November 12

Something's Gotta Give

How I feel: Trapped.


I feel like every time I come up for a breath of air, someone dumps another bucket of water over my head. I just got my life together, and tried to register for classes, but alas. There is a hold on my account because I have a $1,750 balance. Okay, not so bad, but then I keep looking at the account summaries, and I have a 750 dollar credit, that went to next semester's tuition, instead of already paying for Fall 2008.

C'mon Spelman!

So now I can't register for the classes I so desperately need, and I have reading to do, which I can't because my roommate needs me to turn the light off. It's just a lot right now.

To-Do List:
1. Pay Vicki's
2. Pay American Express
3. Read for 285
4. Write Thesis Statement
5. Read Jane Eyre
6. Write Up Outline
7. Print out Meaning to O Mio Babbino Caro
8. Finish Journal Entries (Give to Sizemore by 2:00)
9. Theory.

God, I have a lot to do, all because I freaking procrastinated. I seriously can't stand myself sometimes. I was telling my friend today that if I were as smart as people paint me out to be, I would be smart enough to keep my life in order and not let my social life get in the way of what I'm actually in college for.

I don't even think I'm book smart though.