Tuesday, November 25

Mr. Officer


Sunday Chyna and I go run some errands and end up in Atlantic Station. So we try to leave and her car won't start. This happens frequently in her high-class-hoopty, so being the wonderful damsel in distress that I am, I flag down a security guard. He turns out to be a mechanic, and tells us it's her starter giving us a problem, and we're going to have to call a tow-truck. We call a tow, and the security guard says that he'll routinely come and check in on us. Meanwhile, we call Goodyear and they tell us that if we get the mechanic/security guard to tap the starter while Jade starts the car we might be able to get it going. Alas, Mr. Mechanic/Security guard has gone missing.

I spot another official looking guy directing traffic, so again I pull my damsel in distress act to ask him if he can radio our guy on the Walkie-Talkie. He happens to be sooo my type. (Tall, Slim, Well-Mannered, Well Dressed) He's a little awkward, but whatever I think it's kinda cute. We stand in the intersection for a good minute, while I'm failing miserably at describing the original security guard and subliminally flirting. My newfound Mr. Officer walks me over to the Call Box and we try to figure out the whole situation. We get everything settled and I thank him, and ask him his name. While I'm stepping out into the street he started to ask "Hey, Whats your.." but then a car ALMOST HIT ME!

After the rude interruption by a '96 Burgundy Honda Accord, we go about our Merry Way. And I mean by merry way, chilling in Sam's car, (who has come to pick us up and follow the tow truck) and Mr. Officer going back to the intersection. About 5 minutes later, I see a ticketer about to ticket Sam's car and I try to stop him by filling him in on the situation. He doesn't believe me, so I call Mr. Officer over and I use "The Moves" to get out of getting the parking tickets. After we clear up the whole parking drama, Sam, The Ticketer (His name is AJ), Mr. Officer [Terrance] , and I end up in a big circle talking about random stuff. We find out Mr. Officer's from Mount Vernon New York, and he goes to Atlanta Metro. The verdict's still out on whether he has kids or not.

While we're all chatting merrily, the Tow-Truck comes, but by some magical spell the Bougie-Hoopty  starts!! The day is saved. Just as we're about to ride off, Chyna's calls Mr. Officer back over, (clearly he's not getting his job done while we're around) and she asks him. "You know, you're really cool Mr. Officer, we should hang out sometime when you're not working. Here give Victoria your number." 

So that's that, I've got my very own Mr. Officer now..Wee Ooo Wee Ooo Wee!

PS: Chyna Get's the Wingman of the year award.