Monday, November 24

#69 Garlic Chicken with Rice.

Honestly, I've been on the Award Tour for a hot minute. I love Loch to death, he's a year younger than me, and yet has his own SUCCESSFUL. INTERNATIONAL CLOTHING LINE.


Ask about him,

"Ludicrously Speedy Or Infectious With the Slo Mo" XL $15.00
Low Key, I can't say that I'm not mad at him. He's doing his thing, and making it work out of a dorm room, he just dropped his winter collection and I couldn't be more excited. If you are an avid reader of the blog, you would know that I love A Tribe Called Quest. So I already really like him because of his Label's name. Then I saw his gear and it was love. I've been trying to meet him for a minute but the man is busy.

Oh did I mention....he's from Jersey.
Dun-Sun
He's also Available at Abakus Takeout.

If you know me, and you're a boy. This will be your christmas gift this year.