Sunday, October 12

Florescent Adolescent

Artist: Arctic Monkeys
Album: Favourite Worst Nightmare 

Name.Dates.&.Times.Have.Been.Changed.
Reason: I'm a scared little girl.

God do you ever have that one friend that you just hate? Like seriously you hate her. She's like a drug, she can make you feel so good, but so bad. That's my one friend, sometimes I just love her to death, but other times I want to slap her in the face and keep it movin'. Like today I got my homecoming dress and I was so excited.. (I got it for five dollars) and then I told her, and she was like "bitch why didn't you get me one?" Then last night we were @ a party and I asked her for a certain contriband item and she told me they were in the car so I went to go get them. She stormed out of the party and yelled at me across the parking lot "You could have asked!!!" I thought I did, although indirectly. Mismanagement Fluid was involved though, but I'm just really like....okay that's how you treat your friends?

It bothers me. I hate being disrespected, I hate that she only wants to hang out with me when Chyna's around, I hate how she thinks she's entitled to everything that I have. I hate hate hate it.

I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I do act like the world revolves around me sometimes. But with her it's all the time and you need to worship her, and she gets mad if you don't.

I don't get indignant, I just keep it movin'. Well...In my head I get pretty effin' mad.