Tuesday, March 24

"Remember When I leave, that the one in the mirror ain't me"

Song: I'll Be In the Sky
Artist: B.O.B
Mixtape: Who the F*** is B.O.B?



This line is so true for me....

I wake up in the morning, throw on some clothes run to class, and go through the daily grind. However, when I pass by my mirror in my room, I always look in it to see if I see Victoria. For the past few months I haven't seen her. I haven't seen the Victoria that I love. I've seen versions of her, and even a girl I don't even recognize, but I haven't seen her.

Some of you by now are like, this girl is crazy. But it's so true.

Everyone lives in a version of their true self, some of us can take it off when we get in the privacy of our own space, but the majority of us really can't tell the real from the tiredness. fakeness. insecurities. fears. pride. When I wipe off the makeup, take off the clothes and accessories, I hope to see the true Victoria standing in front of me, but she's not there.

Instead there's:

Victoria the Vulgar
Victoria the Partier
Victoria the Vain
Victoria the Lazy
Victoria the Poser
Victoria the Doll

I wonder who I'll see tomorrow.