Thursday, April 2

"If I Played you Like a Toy, Sometimes I wish I Could Act Like a Boy"

Song: Like a Boy (Dance Remix)
Artist: Ciara (Remixed by Mysto + Pizzi)
Album: Cant Find It
So, I was just willy-nilly downloading music the other day, and I wanted some work-out songs to get my blood pumping. Because Single Ladies and Diva weren't doing it anymore. So I searched iTunes for various dance mixes, hoping to get a bumping beat that I could match my feet to.

It was atrocious.

Half the dance remixes, were kidz bop-like covers of the song with the SAME TECHNO BEAT. Yeah I was not paying 99-cents a song for that shit. (Not that I ever Do.) I treat iTunes like a datatbase where I can find the correct title and artist of a song I want to download, and then use other more useful/free measures to actually download it.

So, then I went to youtube, don't ask me why to look for popular (legit) remixes of Britney Spear's songs. <----Everyone always remixes Britney. Luckily I found this remix duo, Mysto + Pizzi. You might have heard the name before, or even some of their music, they recently remixed, Rockwell's famous '80's defining song "Somebody's Watching Me" for those creepy geico commercials.

I can't really explain why I like Mysto + Pizzi, I just like creativty, and they create wonderful remixes of songs that I hate. They create new melodies, and have that standard house feel. Plus I can work out to them. Makes no sense at all, I know, but they make Ciara's Like a Boy sound like actual music.

Downloads