Thursday, December 18




Dear Mrs. I'm too busy to clean up after myself when shopping:

We nod and smile when you say you want to buy things, and even when you walk out the store without that lovely red and pink striped bag because you're still "Just Looking" we smile and wave goodbye. But on the inside we want to kill you.

You're the same lady that tried on 6 different sized bras in 5 styles because you didn't want me to measure you, and then left them all in the fitting room, "waiting for me," so I could come put them back from where you got them.

You're the same lady who I repeatedly ask to shop through the drawers for panties and bras, so you could find your style and color easier, but still rip through the panties on the table and then whine when you can't find your size.

You're the group of pre-teen girls who sees me cleaning at the PINK! panty bar, and reach over me to grab a pair, facetiously asking me if "I'm messing anything up?"

You're the woman who gets in my face while I'm helping another customer, when clearly there are other associates around with nothing to do.

Your the woman who sneaks panties into the dressing room, knowing full well that you can't try them on, and then hand them back to me...while they're still warm. (GROSS!)

You're the lady who when asked for help says "no just looking" but spends an hour tearing through the bra drawers because the strapless that your trying on doesn't fit you like your "regular" (full-coverage) bra.

You're the idiot that keeps telling me you don't like the underwear I'm selling because they have too many patterns (PINK!), yet wont go buy VS cotton, because you think I'm trying to rip you off.

You're the big girl, who get's mad at me when the store doesn't sell your size

You're the woman who yells at me because the prices are too high.

You're the woman who lies when I ask about the Victoria's Secret credit card saying "My husband already has it."

WOMEN, YOU ARE TRIFLIN!


For those who are non triflin: Semi Annual Sale starts Jan. 5!